Oh wow, I like the nails of the seventh's picture!!
Wahou Awesome! I love all of them :) ♥
Must. Get. Rhinestones.
Hi!I'g glad you are posting more :-)I love nails #1, #2 and #7 but the others are great artworks too!Big kiss from Portugal,Marta
wow i love the second one, the silver/glitter, where's it from?
wow, so cool, I like the first ones! :)
Beautiful: )But how about writing a blog post?Would love to read of how did you get inspired in fashion and what do you love: )
I loveee the gold one!!XAudreyhttp://audrey-jones.blogspot.com/
How much for the gold?
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Oh wow, I like the nails of the seventh's picture!!
Wahou Awesome! I love all of them :) ♥
Must. Get. Rhinestones.
Hi!
I'g glad you are posting more :-)
I love nails #1, #2 and #7 but the others are great artworks too!
Big kiss from Portugal,
Marta
wow i love the second one, the silver/glitter, where's it from?
wow, so cool, I like the first ones! :)
Beautiful: )
But how about writing a blog post?
Would love to read of how did you get inspired in fashion and what do you love: )
I loveee the gold one!!
X
Audrey
http://audrey-jones.blogspot.com/
How much for the gold?
Post a Comment